To reduce design time and cost by providing turnkey concurrent design solutions for multidisciplinary system/product design teams through a clear methodology, intense design assistance and a structured software platform.
J-CDS achieves this goal by implementing the following business process:
1.Understand the customers (current) system/product design process.
2. Jointly evaluate where the highest impact can be obtained by using the J-CDS approach.
3. Establish an initial quick-win programme designed to make the customer and its engineers comfortable with the approach.
4.Provide appropriate training to all participants.
5. Act as a partner offering Design Assistance to develop necessary system models during the first programme.
6. Work with the engineering team during the first fast & furious design studies.
7. Evaluate the results and further refine and customise the process for future system/product designs.
8. Envisage long term and intense customer partnerships with increasing benefits resulting from the effective use of Concurrent Design processes.